Nickel-Plated Brass M15 Male Thread Cable Gripper For Adjustable
Lighting Fixture Wire YW86055
|Material||Brass / Stainless steel||Type||Side exit|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅2.5 mm||Size||∅ 16*50mm|
|Surface treatment||Nickel / Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||100kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
* Safe, reliable, and compliant
* Simple one hand use without tools
* Infinitely adjustable
1. A Gripper is a sophisticated piece of hardware that allows an
electrician to adjust the height of a fixture without utilizing
tools. As a cable slides through the gripper a plunger and three
balls within the gripper surround the outside diameter and catch
the cable as it passes through the gripper. When mounted and weight
is applied to the gripper, the tension forces the balls to grab the
cable in a pinching movement.
2. We offer several grippers in different diameters and screw
3. Grippers can be used in many mounting applications including but
not limited to j-box, drop ceiling, masonry, and unistrut projects.
They can be repositioned without damaging the cable and no tools
are necessary. Just unscrew the head, push and slide it. One hand
is sufficient: the grippers are installed wholly without tools and
are infinitely adjustable.
4. Self-locking system with an inbuilt release button to easily
adjust the height. No special crimping tools are required making
installation fast and reliable.
5.The gripper provides the mechanism for raising and lowering, the
luminaire on the suspension wire.
1. Used extensively throughout the building, architectural,
lighting, and agricultural sectors,
2. Suspension Kits with adjustable cable grippers are the perfect
alternative to the traditional threaded rod solution and are engineered with
simplicity in mind, allowing for significant savings in time and labor during
3. With our many Cable Gripper styles you can hang anything: Drop
4. Light Fixture Pendants, Signs, Displays, Shelves, Picture
Frames, and more.
How It Works:
Aircraft Cable Grippers are sophisticated in design but simple to
- Insert the cable into the plunger and slide the gripper to the
- Where it stops it locks. To re-adjust, simply depress the plunger
with your fingertip and move the gripper to a new position. Release the plunger to
- The 3--ball gripping mechanism is spring-loaded and allows the
gripper to move freely up the cable. It cannot move down unless the plunger is
- While there is no weight at all on the gripper, the plunger cannot
- An optional “safety nut” or “safety cap” can be added to completely
lock the mechanism in both directions. The greater the weight, the
stronger it grips.