Safety Cap Wire Gripper Nickel / Chrome Surface With Knurling
|Material||Copper / Stainless steel||TypeK||Knurling|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅1.5 mm||Size||∅ 10*39mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
- You’ll find the most common models of our cable blockers in our
The cable blocking devices are used in demanding applications, for
example in the automotive and
hardware industry. Recommended weights for devices vary from 7 to
100 kilograms, so the
stronger cable blockers can hold even heavy loads of lighting
equipment. Cable’s diameter
varies from 1,2 to 2,5 millimeters.
- Our sales are happy to help you find the right device for your
- This gripper is used for griping the return ends of wire rope. The
offered gripper is also used during the lifting of goods and heavy
items. The provided gripper is manufactured by our skilled
professionals by utilizing optimum grade brass at modern premises.
Available in varied specifications, this Brass Wire Rope Gripper
can be bought at market-leading prices from us.
- With the aid of sophisticated techniques, this blocker is
manufactured using quality approved brass by our ingenious
professionals. We are offering this blocker to the patrons in
varied dimensions within the committed time period. The provided
Brass Cable Blocker is used for fitting wires and cables firmly.
This Self-Gripping fixed swivel hanger can be used to hang artwork,
pictures, or objects in a variety of ways
that include ceiling, sloped ceiling, arched, or wall.
This Solo hanger can work with a 1.5~1.8mm stainless steel cable in
This item has the ability to swivel (90) degrees and in two
directions making this ideal for
homes, offices, galleries, and public spaces.
Used extensively throughout the building, architectural, lighting,
and agricultural sectors, suspension Kits with adjustable cable grippers are the perfect
alternative to the traditional threaded rod solution and are engineered with
simplicity in mind, allowing for significant savings in time and labor during
With our many Cable Gripper styles you can hang anything: Drop
Ceilings, Light Fixture Pendants, Signs, Displays, Shelves, Picture Frames,
1. When feeding cable into the Gripper, always allow it to pass at
least 1” beyond the body of the Gripper.
2. When cutting off excess cable always leave at least 1” of cable
3. Cables may be cut using purpose-built cutters. The cable will
not fray unless passed repeatedly through the Gripper mechanism or
4. To prevent fraying of freshly cut ends, re-solder or apply a
drop of super-glue.
5. Do not feed the excess cable into a lighting fixture housing or
junction box containing electrical wiring.
6. Use only 7×7 or 7×19 uncoated galvanized or stainless steel
7. When installing threaded Grippers DO NOT OVER-TORQUE THE
THREADS. Finger-tighten only and wrench-tighten a quarter turn
further, but no more.
8. The product is not recommended for outdoor use. It should not be
exposed to water or wind, or be allowed to oscillate continuously
in any circumstance. Avoid placing fixtures close to vents or in
chemical-laden environments such as indoor swimming pools. For more
information please contact us.